Karachi: In this regard please find annexed herewith the notice of Annual General Meeting of Zephyr Textiles Limited (ZTL) for the year ended June 30, 2011. We further communicate your office that the said notice has been published in the following Daily Newspapers on October 09, 2011:
1. Nawa-e-Waqt – Lahore and Karachi Edition
2. Business Recorder, Lahore and Karachi Edition
Notice is hereby given that the 13th Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Zephyr Textiles Limited will be held at the Registered office of the company, 3rd Floor, IEP Building, 97 BID-I, Gulberg III, Lahore on October 31,2011, Monday at 11:00A.M to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of 12th Annual General Meeting dated October 31, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited accounts of the company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ report thereon.
3. To approve dividend as recommended by the Board of Directors.
4. To appoint auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration. The present Auditors MIs Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman, Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible offer themselves for reappointment.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. Share transfer books of the company will remain closed from October 25, 2011 to October 31, 2011 (both days inclusive) and no transfer will be accepted during this period.
2. A shareholder entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another shareholder as his / her proxy to attend and vote on his / her behalf. The instrument appointing a proxy and the power of attorney or other authority under which it is signed or a notarially certified copy of the power of attorney must be received at the registered office of the Company, duly stamped, signed and witnessed not later than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. Shareholders whose shares are deposited with Central Depository Company (CDC) are requested to bring their National Identity Card (NIC) along with their Account Number in CDC for verification. In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signatures of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of meeting.
4. In case of proxy for an individual beneficial owner of CDC attested copies of beneficial owner’s NIC or passport, account and participant’s ID numbers must be deposited along with the form of proxy. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
5. Shareholders are requested to notify any change in their addresses immediately.
For more information, contact:
Zephyr Textiles Limited
3rd Floor, IEP Building, 57-B/D-1,
Gulberg III, Lahore,