Bilal Fibres Limited
Notice is hereby given to all members of Bilal Fibres Limited that the Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company will be held on Tuesday the 20th of December 2011 at 9:30 A.M. at the Company’s registered office, situated at 112-C, Block E/1, Ghalib Road, Gulberg III, Lahore to transact the following business:
1) To confirm the minutes of last Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 27th of October 2011.
2) To elect seven Directors of the Company for the period of three years commencing from 20th December 2011 in accordance with the provisions of the companies Ordinance 1984 in place of the following retiring Directors:-
1) Mr. Naeem Omer
2) Mr. Abdul Sattar
3) Mr. Muhammad Sarwer
4) Mr. Anwar Abbas
5) Mr. Muhammad Zubair
6) Mr. Muhammad Asghar
7) Mr. Amjad Ali
The Board of Directors in their meeting held on 14-11-2011 has fixed the number of elected Directors at seven. All the retiring directors are eligible to offer themselves for the re-election.
3) To transact any other business with the permission of the chair.
1) The share transfer books of the company will remain closed from 13th December 211 to 20th December 2011 (both days inclusive).
2) a. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Extra Ordinary General meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the registered office of the company not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting. A proxy must be a member of the company.
b. For identification, CDC Account holders who wish to attend the Extra Ordinary General Meeting are requested to please bring with them original / attested copy of their National Identity Card along with the participants I.D number and their account number in Central Depository Company of Pakistan to facilitate identification at Extra Ordinary General Meeting. In case of proxy an attested copy proxy’s Identity card, Accounts and participants I.D numbers be enclosed. In case of corporate entity, the BOD, resolution / Power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced at the time of the meeting (unless it has been provided earlier).
c. Shareholders are requested to notify any change in their address, if any, immediately.
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136