Karachi: NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT 32nd Annual General Meeting of Sapphire Textile Mills Limited (SAPT) will be held on Friday the 28th day of October, 2011 at 5:45 p.m. at Trading Hall, Cotton Exchange Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last General Meeting.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts together with Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports for the year ended June 30, 2011.
3. To approve final cash dividend of Rs.5.00 per share, that is 50% for the year ended June 30, 2011as recommended by the Board of Directors.
4. To appoint auditors for the year ending 30th June, 2012 and fix their remuneration. The present Auditors, M/s Mushtaq and Company, Chartered Accountants retire and being eligible offer themselves for reappointment.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed for entitlement of Dividend from 22nd October, 2011 to 28th October, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order, by the Hameed Majeed Associates (Private) Limited, 5th Floor, Karachi Chambers, Hasrat Mohani Road, Karachi, up to 21st October, 2011, will be considered in time for the payment of dividend.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Proxies in order, to be valid must be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
3. CDC shareholders desiring to attend the meeting are requested to bring their original National Identity Cards, Account/Sub Account and particular of participants I.D. numbers and account numbers in CDS, for identification purpose, and in case of proxy, to enclose an attested copy of his/her National Identity Card.
4. Shareholders are requested to notify the Company of any change in their addresses.
5. Members who have not yet submitted photocopy of their Computerized Identity Cards (CNIC) are requested to send the same to our Share Registrars at the earliest.
For more information, contact:
Sapphire Textile Mills Limited
149, Cotton Exchange Building,
I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi,
UAN: 92 21 111000100
Fax: 92 21 2416705