KTO Holds Visit Korea v3.0 Mobile App Launch Event
SEOUL, KOREA–(Marketwired – Oct 24, 2013) – The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is currently holding a “Visit Korea v3.0 Mobile App Review Event” to commemorate KTO’s mobile tourism app’s new version.
Visit Korea v3.0 enables foreign tourists to travel more conveniently by providing the ability for users to search for tourist information in the city of their choosing, a map of nearby tourism sites based on the user’s current location, and a “find route” function.
Also, the upgraded version includes a bookmark function allowing users to access to bookmarked content in an offline state, a predictive text search function and an optimized interface for tablet PC’s larger screens.
In order to carefully consider the in-depth reviews of the newly upgraded app, the Korea Tourism Organization is holding the “Visit Korea v3.0 Mobile App Review Event” from October 15 to November 30, 2013. Participants may write a detailed review after using Visit Korea v3.0 and selected winners will receive a free gift such as a Galaxy Note, smart travel bag sets or travel carrier covers.
Visit Korea v3.0 Review Event
- How to Participate:
1. Scan the attached QR code and/or download Visit Korea v3.0 at the App Store or Google play
2. Click the “Participate” button on the event pop-up page after using Visit Korea v3.0
3. Write a review of Visit Korea v3.0
(Note: Don’t forget to include your name, address and email address. This information will be used only for the purpose of shipping gifts.)
- Event Period: October 15 – November 30, 2013
- Selection Criteria: Participants who write a detailed review
1st Prize: 3 winners (Galaxy Note) *Specific Galaxy Note model may vary by country.
2nd Prize: 10 winners (Smart travel bag set-includes 8 items)
3rd Prize: 20 winners (Travel carrier cover – 2sets)
- Winners Announcement: On December 10, 2013, winners will be announced on the Korea News section of visitkorea.or.kr and the Visit Korea app.
Download at the App Store:
Download on Google Play:
Here is the link to QR code mentioned in release:
Korea Tourism Organization
Mobile App Manager