Karachi: Please find enclosed herewith Copy of “Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on captioned date and time as approved in their 137th Board of Directors Meeting.
The share transfer books of the Company will be closed from 22/10/2011 to 28/10/2011 (both days inclusive).
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Fiftieth Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on Friday 28th October 2011, at 12:30 a.m. at Regent textile Industries Limited, 1st Floor Cotton Exchange Building I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi, to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Forty Ninth Annual General meeting held on 29th October 2010.
2. To receive and adopt the audited account for the year ended 30th June 2011, together with the Auditors and Directors report thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year ended 30th June 2012, and to fix their remuneration. The retiring auditors M/S. Daudally, Lalani and Co, Chartered Accountants being eligible have offered themselves for re-appointment.
4. To transect any other business with the permission of Chairman.
1. The share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 22-10-2011 to 2810-2011 (Both days inclusive).
2. All members should bring their Original National Identity Cards for their identification purpose.
3. All beneficial owners of the share registered in their names to Central Depository Company (CDC) and / or their proxies are required to produce their Original National Identity Card for identification purpose at the time of attending the meeting. The form of the proxies must be submitted with the Company within the stipulated time, duly witnessed by person whose name, address and NIC number must be mentioned on the form along with attested copies of the NIC of the beneficial owner and the proxy.
4. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the Registered office of the Company duly stamped, signed and witness not late then 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting during working hours.
5. The members are requested to immediately notify the change of address, if any and also to supply a copy of NIC for record of the Company’s share registrar M/S, Your Secretary (Private) Limited.
For more information, contact:
Regent Textile Industries Limited
1st Floor, Cotton Exchange Bldg,
I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-Pakistan