OXFORD, England, April 25, 2012/PRNewswire/ –
Oxford Royale Academy wins UK‘
Oxford Royale Academy, a firm with a passion for international education, has been awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2012, in the International Trade category. This prestigious award is in recognition of Oxford Royale Academy’s outstanding success in offering thousands of international students the opportunity to study in the historic university cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Over the last seven years Oxford Royale Academy has delivered sustained, uninterrupted growth, diversifying its educational portfolio for both children (13-18 years) and adults. In summer 2012 Oxford Royale Academy will teach students from over 90 nations at six different colleges in the cities of Oxford and Cambridge:
- Balliol College, Oxford
- Clare College, Cambridge
- Corpus Christi College, Oxford
- Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford
- St. Catherine’s College, Oxford
- St. Peter’s College, Oxford
Oxford Royale Academy is proud to make a notable contribution to the UK’s international education sector whilst offering a remarkably international and cosmopolitan student body the chance to learn in a unique university environment, visit beautiful stately homes and national landmarks, and explore Oxford and Cambridge’s rich cultural life.
The continued success of our summer courses suggests that the UK, and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge in particular, is still viewed throughout the world as the premium destination for education-based travel.
Oxford Royale Academy adds the Queen’s Award for Enterprise to the British Educational Travel Association’s Best Educational Product award which it won in 2010 and 2011.
For more information please visit us online at:
- Website: http://www.oxford-royale.co.uk
- High resolution photographs available on request
About Oxford Royale Academy:
- Founded 2005
- Winner of British Educational Travel Association’s Best Educational Product in 2010 and 2011
- Employs 250 staff at peak
- Accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the British Council
- Member of EnglishUK, StudyUK, World Youth Student & Educational Travel Confederation and a supporting member of the Council of British International Schools
- Visit http://www.oxford-royale.co.uk for further details
Source: Oxford Royale Academy