Karachi: This is to inform you that the Company had issued an addendum with regard to the earlier notice of the 23 annual general meeting in response to the letter issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
In the same connection we are enclosing herewith the said addendum for your kind information and record.
Addendum to Notice of 23-Annual General Meeting (AGM)
With reference to the letter dated 5th October 2011, Ref: EMD/233/504/2002-251, received from the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, this is to inform you that the following amendment/addition should be read as part of the statement under section 160(1) (b) of the Companies Ordinance 1984 accompanying the Notice of 23rd Annual General Meeting dated: September 15, 2011 circulated to the shareholders of the Company.
Statement under section 160(1) (b) of the Companies Ordinance 1984:
The Chief Executive, in addition to receiving remuneration, may be allowed the following incentives, perquisites and benefits:
1) Company maintained chauffer driven car (1800CC) with petrol limit of up to 335 Liters per month;
2) Monthly subscription for two clubs.
3) Furniture Allowance not exceeding Rs. 100,000 per annum;
4) Leave Encashment of un-availed leaves.
5) Leave Fare Assistance for every alternate year, one local trip and one foreign trip with family for 15 days at actual.
6) Medical Expenses for Self and family (Wife and Dependant Children) at actual.
For more information, contact:
Otsuka Pakistan Limited
30-B, Sindhi Muslim Co-operative Housing Society,
Karachi- 74000, Pakistan,
Phones: (+92 21) 34528651
Fax: (+92 21) 34549857