YIWU, China, Sept. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire — Recently, the Organizing Committee of the 19th China Yiwu International Commodities Fair confirmed that privilege services will continue to be provided at the upcoming Fair.
VIP membership privileges will be provided for customers who applied for Buyer Certification or pre-registered on the site three times and clients that have participated in the previous Purchasing Meeting of Yiwu Fair and the China Import and Export Fair. Meanwhile, overseas merchants can register online (http://en.yiwufair.com/) and join the VIP CLUB for privilege services.
VIP CLUB members can enjoy hotel and star services throughout the Fair, such as:
- All-in-one IC card services for free access to exhibitions. VIP members can visit the following related exhibitions organized by the Marketplace Group without registration: Yiwu Consumer Goods Fair, Hardware Fair, Yiwu Culture Expo, China International Tourism Commodities Fair, Yiwu International Forest Products Fair, China Yiwu International Equipment Manufacturing Exposition, and China Yiwu International Commodities Fair.
- Higher priority for services.
- Negotiation areas: VIP clients can have access to services including free Internet access, coffee, snacks, lunch, and space for trade negotiations.
- The organizer has also set up a system to specifically provide VIP clients with services like pre-registration, free shuttle, special prices at designated restaurants, privilege hotels, customer lunches, translation services, ticket sales, on-site supporting activities, and business travel services.
- All VIP CLUB members are provided with the Month of Excellent Exhibitors at Yiwu Fair.
- Furthermore, the organizer has prepared small gifts from Yiwu for VIP CLUB members, such as plastic fruit toothpicks, preservative film, toothpick holders, cups, umbrellas, and phone cards.
To encourage more to apply, the organizer has simplified the procedures and conditions, and the details are as follows:
- Register at http://en.yiwufair.com/. Once pre-registration is submitted successfully, VIP membership is available straightaway.
- Submit your personal information.
- Get the VIP membership card on site from October 21 to 25, 2013.
Merchants yet to apply for the VIP membership can do so onsite on the day of the exhibition with their business cards and passports/ID cards. Previous VIP members can renew their membership at the VIP Merchant Registration Office with the same documents. Whatever the details, the Organizing Committee will take every effort to provide customers with caring, considerate and professional services.
SOURCE: The 19th China Yiwu International Commodities Fair Organizing Committee