Karachi: Enclose please find a copy of the notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on 27 October, 2011 for circulation amongst the members to be published in the Business Recorder and Khabrain on September 28, 2011.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Twenty Third Annual General Meeting of Ismail Industries Limited will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 11:00 a.m., at Hotel Days Inn, Bushra Hall, 164, B.C.H.S. Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi to transact the following business.
1. To confirm the minutes of the Twenty Second Annual General Meeting of the Company held on October 18, 2010.
2. To receive and consider the Company’s Audited Financial Statements for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Reports of Directors and Auditors thereon.
3. To approve and declare the cash dividend on the Ordinary shares of the Company. The Directors of the company have recommended cash dividend @ 20% (Rs. 2/- per share) for the year ended June 30, 2011. Due to the cash flow requirements of the Company, Directors and their relatives have waived their right to the dividend.
4. To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year and fix their remuneration. The retiring auditors M/s. Munaf Yusuf & Company, Chartered Accountants are unable to offer themselves for re-appointment, The Board has received recommendation from a shareholders under section 233 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 and suggestion from the Audit Committee of the Company for appointment of M/s. Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman, Chartered Accountants as auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2012.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. A member eligible to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. Proxy, in order to be effective must reach the Company’s Registrar’s Office not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting during working hours.
2. The shares transfer book of the Company shall remain closed with effect from October 20, 2011 to October 26, 2011 (both days inclusive), Shares may be lodged for transfer with our Registrar M/s. THK Associates (Pvt.) Ltd, Ground Floor, State Life Building No.3, Dr. Zia Uddin Ahmed Road, Karachi, Phone # 021-111-000-322 or at our Registered Office located at 17-Bangalore Town, Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi, Phone # 34311172-75, Fax #34347843/34541094.
3. The shareholders are advised to notify the Registrar of any change in their address.
4. In case of CIDC Beneficiary Owners, the Accounts holder or sub-account holder and / or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his/list Identity by showing his/her original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
For more information, contact:
Ismail Industries Limited
17-Bangalre Town, Shahrah-e-Faisal,
Karachi – 75350 Pakistan
Tel: 0092-21 3431-1172-5
Fax: 0092-21 3454-1098