Islamabad: Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) intends to hire the services of a consulting firm for filing returns on behalf of the Authority, responding to related notices etc., providing advisory services to the Authority on all tax related matters and representing the Authority before tax officers. The contract will be for initial period of 3 years, extendable for another period of two years as per PPRA Rules.
2. Interested firms may apply giving following information, duly supported with documentary evidence:
• Name, Address, Telephone Numbers of the Firm and contact person(s).
• Experience in Tax matters
• Organizational Strength in terms of qualification and competency of the professional staff in dealing with tax matters including CV of main experts, highlighting experience in tax related matters.
• List of major clients in public and private sector.
• Certificate of the firm having permanent office in Islamabad.
3. The Technical and Financial proposals may be sent in sealed envelopes within 15 days of this advertisement to the undersigned.
4. Financial proposals should be bifurcated into the following categories:
a. Preparation and Filing of Corporate Tax Return (Per annum)
b. Appeal to Commissioner (Case to Case basis)
c. Appeal to Appellate Tribunal (Case to case basis)
d. Advisory Services (Monthly)
e. Out of pocket expenses (amount to be specified)
5. Financial proposals of the technically qualified firms will be evaluated as per PPRA Rules.
6. The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals or extend the closing date without assigning any reason.
For more information, contact:
Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA)
Plot #54, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Near PIA Building,
Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: +9251 922 1707