Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the 21st Annual General Meeting to be held on October 21, 2011, which would be published in the Newspapers tomorrow.
Notice is hereby given that the Twenty First Annual General Meeting of IGI Investment Bank Limited will be held on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 10:30 am. at the Registered Office of the Company located at Ground Floor, 5 – F.C.C., Syed Maratib Ali Road, Gulberg, Lahore, to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of Annual General Meeting of the Company held on October 27, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors and Auditors report thereon.
3. TO appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration. M/s. Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Ryder and Co, Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible, have offered themselves for re-appointment,
Any other business:
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
4. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will be closed from October 14, 2011 to October 21, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint another person as a proxy in writing to attend and vote instead of him. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
3. Duly completed form of proxy must be deposited with the Company’s Share Registrar M/s, Noble Computer Services (Private) Limited, 1st Floor, House of Habib Building (Siddiqsons Tower), 3- Jinnah Cooperative Housing Society, Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi-75350, not later than forty-eight (48) hours before the time appointed for the meeting.
4. Change of address, if any, should be notified immediately to the aforesaid Company’s Share Registrar.
5. Any Individual Beneficial Owner of Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, entitled to vote at this meeting must bring his/her Computerized National Identity Card CNIC. With him/her to provide his/her identity and in case of proxy must enclose an attested copy of his/her CNIC. The representatives of corporate bodies should bring attested copy of Board of Directors Resolution / Power of Attorney and/or all such documents as required under Circular No. 1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission at Pakistan for this purpose.
For more information, contact:
IGI Investment Bank Limited
7th Floor, The Forum,
Suite No. 701 713, G-20, Block-9,
Clifton, Karachi-75600, Pakistan.