Karachi, January 19, 2017 (PPI-OT):The Board of Intermediate Education has notified for the information of all that the Registration forms of Private Candidates of Humanities and Commerce Groups for appearing in HSC Annual Examinations 2017, who have passed their SSC Supplementary Examination 2016 from Board of Secondary Education, Karachi shall be deposited according to the schedule given:
S.NO. Submission Total Payable Amount From To 1 Without Late Fee Rs.1750/- 18-Jan-2017 16-Feb-2017 2 With Late Fee of Rs.200/- Rs.1750+200=1950 17-Feb-2017 27-Feb-2017 3 With Late of Rs.400/- Rs.1750+400=2150 28-Feb-2017 06-Mar-2017 4 With Late Fee of Rs.600/- Rs.1750+600=2350 07-Mar-2017 Till the date for the submission of Examination Forms
The Registration forms should be got attested by an officer of Grade-17 or above of Education Department i.e. Principal/ Head Master Mistress of Government Colleges and Schools. Registration should be accompanied with photo stat (attested) copies of SSC Marks Sheet (as required by the Board).
Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
The forms and documents after getting checked by personnel of Intermediate Board, be deposited in the authorized branches of the following banks as detailed below, on all working days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays during 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
A. HBL, Hussain D’Silva Branch (BIEK Booth).
B. UBL, Designated (Authorized) Branches
1. Malir City, Main National Highway.
2. LS-B (Commercial) Sector -3, RCD Highway, Orangi.
3. Plot # SC-15, Sector 11/H, North Karachi.
4. SF-14/B, UBL Building North Nazimabad
5. Hussain D’Silva Branch Block-A North Nazimabad
6. UBL Building I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
7. Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Shahrah-e-Faisal Junction
8. New Tannery Market, Behind National refinery, Sector 7-A Korangi Industrial Area, Korangi.
For more information, contact:
Information and Archives Department
Directorate of Press Information
Government of Sindh
95-Sindh Secretariat 4-B, Karachi
Tel: +92-21-99204423, +92-21-99204401