Karachi: Please find enclosed herewith copies of the notice Published in the Daily Express and The Nation both in Karachi and Lahore regarding the 29th Annual General Meeting of Frontier Ceramics Limited (FRCL) to be held on (Monday) October 31, 2011 for your kind information and record.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that he Twenty Ninth Annual General Meeting of Frontier Ceramics Limited will be held at the Registered Office of the Company, 29 – Industrial Estate, Jamrud Road, Peshawar on Monday October 31, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 28th Annual Meeting of the Company held on February 28, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and approve the Audited General Meeting of the Company together will the Directors and Auditors Reports for the year ended June 30, 2011.
3. To appoint the Auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2012 and fix their remuneration. The present Auditors Messrs BDO Ebrahim and Co. Chartered Accountants, 4th Floor, Saeed Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad retires and being eligible offer themselves for reappointment.
In compliance of Section (xxxix) of the Code of Corporate Governance as suggested by the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors recommended appointment of the retiring Auditors Messrs BDO Ebrahim and Co. Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2012.
4. To approve placement of the company’s Quarterly and Half Yearly Financial Statements at the Company Website, in future.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 24-10-2011 to 31-10-2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at the General Meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote his/her behalf. Proxy Forms must reach the Company’s Registered Office not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
3. In case of the CDC Account holder and Sub-account holder individuals, whose registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his/her identity by showing his/her Original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Original Passport at the time of attending the meeting.
4. In case of individuals, are the Account holders and Sub-account holder of CDC, whose registration details are uploaded per the regulations shall submit the proxy forms as follows:
a) The proxy form shall be witness by two persons whose names, addresses and CNIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form.
b) Attested copies of CNIC or Passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
c) The proxy shall produce his/her original CNIC or original Passport at the time of the meeting.
5. In case of Corporate Entity, the Board of Directors Resolution Power of Attorney with specimen signature of the nominees shall be produced unless it has been provided earlier at the time of the meeting.
6. Members are requested to notify the Company or Registrar of the Company, Messrs Saeed Melhani Mushtaq and Co. Chartered Accountants, 23-C, 2nd Floor, Block B, Cantonment Plaza, Fakhr-e-Alam Road, Peshawar for any change in their mailing address.
For more information, contact:
Frontier Ceramics Limited
29-Industrial Estate, Jamrud Road
Tel: (92-91) 5891471,