Islamabad, February 05, 2014 (PPI-OT): Faysal Bank T20 Cup 2014 Team Sponsors Press Conference held today at Serena Hotel, Islamabad. The participants are as follows:-
– Mr. Intikhab Alam, Director Domestic Cricket PCB.
– Mr. Khawaja Atif Riaz Sikka, Director Sales Brighto Paints.
– Mr. Sikandar Naqi, Chief PR and Quality Officer – Zong China Mobile Pakistan.
– Mr. Khalid Afridi, COO Haier Pakistan.
– Mr. Ashraf Machyara, Chairman United Mobile
– Mr. Jehanzeb Zafar, GM Sales and Marketing Adamjee Life
– Mr. Usman Ashraf, CEO Acson International
– Mr. Shahzeb Shaikh, CEO Epoxy Industries
– Mr. Kamran Khan, Zonal Manager, Five Star Foam
– Mr. Tahir Mahmood Khan, Zonal Sales Manager, Nobel TV.
1. Haier Karachi Dolphins 9. Nobel TV DM Jamali Ibexes
2. Zong Karachi Zebras 10. Mughal Steel Abbottabad Falcons
3. Brighto Paints Lahore Lions 11. Zong Quetta Bears
4. Zong Lahore Eagles 12. Acson Rawalpindi Rams
5. AdamjeeLife Faisalabad Wolves 13. Magic Epoxy Hyderabad Hawks
6. United Mobile Sialkot Stallions 14. Five Star Foam Multan Tigers
7. Zong Islamabad Leopards 15. Nobel TV Fata Cheetas
8. Magic Depoxi Bahawalpur Stags 16. Zong Peshawar Panthers
17. Mughal Steel Larkana Bulls
Speaking on the occasion:
– Mr. Intikhab Alam, Director Domestic Cricket thanked all the team sponsors for supporting the teams of each region and assured them competitive game of cricket in the tournament.
– Mr. Sikandar Naqi, Chief PR and Quality Officer Zong CMPak assured PCB continued support towards game of cricket. He also mentioned Zong is taking keen interest in Cricket Pakistan and has sponsored 5 Major teams in this tournament from each capital city of each province and federal capital Islamabad, which shows Zong’s commitment toward Cricket Pakistan.
He unveiled the team logos of “Zong Lahore Eagles”, “Zong Karachi Zebras”, Zong Peshawar Panthers”, “Zong Quetta Bears” and “Zong Islamabad Leopards”
– Mr. Ashraf Machiyara, Chairman United Mobile unveiled its team “United Mobile Sialkot Stallions” logo along with the PCB representative and assured future sponsorships to Pakistan Cricket.
– Mr. Khawaja Atif Riaz Sikka, Director Sales Brighto Paints unveiled its sponsored team “Brighto Paints Lahore Lions” logo and wished a competitive tournament.
– Mr. Khalid Afridi, COO Haier Pakistan unveiled its team “Haier Karachi Dolphins” and assured passionate support of Haier Pakistan towards Cricket Pakistan in future as well.
– Mr. Usman Ashraf, CEO Acson International unveiled its sponsored team “Acson Rawalpindi Rams” logo. He said we are really excited on sponsoring the host team Acson Rawalpindi Rams and wished them thrilling games.
– Mr. Jehanzeb Zafar, GM Sales and Marketing Adamjeelife unveiled its team “Admajeelife Faisalabad Wolves” logo. He expressed Adamjeelife is proudly sponsoring the team and hoping for an exciting event for viewers and cricket fans.
– Mr. Shahzeb Shaikh, CEO Epoxy Industries unveiled its 2 teams i.e. “Magic Epoxy Hyderabad Hawks” and “Magic Depoxi Bahawalpur Stags” logos and assured its continuous support towards cricket Pakistan.
– Mr. Kamran Khan, Zonal Manager Five Star Foam unveiled its team “Five Star Foam Multan Tigers” logo and hoped for its victory in the tournament.
– Mr. Tahir Mahmood Khan, Zonal Sales Manager Nobel TV unveiled their teams “Nobel TV Fata Cheetahs” and “Nobel TV DM Jamali Ibexes” logos. He further emphasized sponsorsing sporting events is social obligation of the organization.
For more information, contact:
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore 54600, Pakistan
Tel: +9242 571 7231 -4
Fax: +9242 571 1860