Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the 34th Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Crescent Fibers Limited (CFL) will be held on Monday the 31st October, 2011 at 9.30 a.m. at Registered Office of the Company 104-Shadman-1, Lahore to transact the following business:
1. To receive, consider and adopt Audited Account of the Company for the year ended 30th June, 2011 together with Auditors and Directors reports thereon.
2. To appoint Auditors and fix their remuneration. The retiring auditors M/S. BDO Ebrahim and. Company, Chartered Accountants offer themselves for re-appointment.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 23rd October, 2011 to 31st October, 2011 (both days Inclusive).
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead or him/her. Proxies in order to be valid must be received by the company duly completed not less than 48 hours before the Meeting.
3. CDC shareholders are requested to bring with them their National Identity Cards along with participant ID number and their account numbers at the time of Annual General Meeting in order to facilitate identification. In case of corporate entity, a certified copy of the resolution passed by the Board of Directors/valid Power of Attorney with the specimen signature of the nominee be produced at the time of meeting.
For more information, contact:
Crescent Fibers Limited
7th Floor, Lakson Square # 3
Sarwar Shaheed Road
Tel: (21) 3568-2073
Fax: (21) 3568-6168