Karachi: This is to inform you that an Extraordinary General Meeting (EOGM) of Clover Pakistan Limited (CLOV) will be held at Avari Tower Hotel, Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi, on Thursday 26 January 2012 at 10:30 a.m. for Election of Directors.
We are enclosing herewith a copy of Notice of aforesaid EOGM for your information and circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of Clover Pakistan Limited will be held at Avari Towers Hotel, Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi on Thursday 26 January 2012 at 10:30 a.m. for the purpose of transacting the following ordinary business:
To elect seven (7) Directors of the Company, as fixed by the Board, for a term of three (3) years commencing from 26 January 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The names of the retiring Directors are Messrs Iqbal Ali Lakhani, Zulfiqar Ali Lakhani, Amin Mohammad Lakhani, Tasleemuddin A. Batlay, A. Aziz H. Ebrahim, Shahid Ahmed Khan and M.A. Qadir, The retiring Directors are eligible for re-election.
1. The share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from 20 January 2012 to 26 January 2012 (both days inclusive). Transfer received in order by the Shares Registrar of the Company M/s. FAMCO Associates I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi up to 19 January 2012 will be treated in time for the purpose of attendance of Extraordinary General Meeting for election of Directors.
2. A member who has deposited his/her shares into Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, must bring his/her participant’s ID number and account/sub-account number along with original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original Passport at the time of attending the meeting.
3. A members entitled to attend and vote at the Extraordinary General Meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend, speak and vote instead of him/her.
4. Forms of proxy to be valid must be property filled in/executed and received by the Company at its registered office at Lakson Square, Building No. 2, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Karachi not later than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
5. Members are requested to notify the Shares Registrar of the Company promptly of any change in their addresses.
6. Members who have not yet submitted photocopy of their Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) are requested to send the same to our Shares Registrar at the earliest.
7. Form of Proxy is being sent to the members.
For more information, contact:
Clover Pakistan Limited
Lakson Square BLDG. No.2,
Sarwar Shaheed Road,
Karachi- 74200, Pakistan.
Phone: 92-21-3589 8000
Fax: 92-21-3568 4712