Islamabad: The Chief Coordinator, Prime Minister’s Secretariat Grievances Wing Mr. Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani distributed cheques of financial assistance among the poor and needy persons of Baluchistan on behalf of Honourable Prime Minister.
The petitioners had submitted applications to the Prime Minister for financial assistance on the ground of acute poverty. The Honourable Prime Minister was pleased to approve their requests for financial assistance and directed Chief Coordinator, Prime Minister’s Grievances Wing to deliver cheques to the poor and needy persons at their door step.
Upon directions of the Honourable Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani presented cheques to the following persons in Quetta:-
SrNo. Name and Address Amount
1. Mr. Elahi Bux S/o Sher Muhammad, Village Gamshi Feroze, Khuzdar 25,000/-
2. Mst. Fouzia D/o Shahbaz Khan R/o Gharibabad, Sibbi 30,000/-
3. Haji Abdul Sattar Kashani, President, Dalbandin Press Club, 50,000/-
4. Mst. Fehmeeda W/o Saeed Ahmed R/o Mohallah Koshak, Khuzdar 25,000/-
5. Mr. Noor Muhammad Khari S/o Abdul Karim R/o Nawan Kali, 25,000/-
Pashtonistan Chowk, Quetta
6. Mst. Mah Bibi W/o Muhammad Raza, P.O. Nok-kundi, Chagai. 35,000/-
7. Mst. Akhtar Bibi W/o Abdullah Khan, R/o Khel Abad, Quetta 50,000/-
8. Mst. Changla W/o Umer Zai, R/o Talli, Tehsil Lehdi, Sibbi 50,000/-
9. Mr. Muhammad Ashfaq S/o Ali Nawaz, R/o Ghous Azam Road, 30,000/-
The beneficiaries of financial assistance thanked the Prime Minister and the Chief Coordinator and prayed for the success of the present government.
For more information, contact:
Haji Ahmed Malik
Principal Information Officer
Press Information Department (PID)
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326