Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday October 31st 2011 at 11:00 am at the Registered Office of the Company Aiwan-i-Science Off Shahrah-i-Roomi, Lahore for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 10th Annual General Meeting of Azgard Nine Limited will be held on 31st October 2011 at Aiwan-i-Science Off: Shareh-i-roomi, (Ferozepur Road) Lahore to transact the following business.
1. To confirm the minutes of the last EOGM held on July 23, 2011.
2. To receive consider and adopt the financial statements for the period ended June 30, 2010 (18 months) together with Directors and Auditors Reports thereon.
3. To Consider re-appointment of M/s Rahman Sarfaraz Rahim Iqbal Rafiq, Chartered Accountants as external auditors for the financial year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration as per the recommendation of the Board.
4. To consider any other business that may be placed before the members with permission of the Chair.
1. The Share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from October 25, 2011 to October 31, 2011 (Both days inclusive).
2. A Share holder entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another share holder as his/her proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. The Instrument appointing a proxy and the power of attorney or other authority under which it is signed or a notarially certificate copy of the power of attorney must be received at the Registered Office of the Company duly stamped signed and witnessed not later than 48 hours before the meeting. An instrument of proxy applicable for meeting is attached herewith.
3. Shareholders whose share are deposited with Central Depository System (CDS) are requested to bring their National Identity Card (NIC) along their Account Number in CDS for verification. In case of corporate entity the Board of Director’s resolution / power of attorney with specimen signatures of the nominee shall be produces (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the meeting.
4. In case of proxy for an individual beneficial owner of CDC, attested copies of beneficial Owner’s CNIC or passport account and participant’s ID numbers must be deposited along with the form of proxy. Representative of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
5. Shareholders are requested to notify any change in their addresses immediately.
For more information, contact:
Azgard Nine Limited
Ph: +92(0) 42 111 786645
Fax: +92(0) 425761791